- The Junior School is with a vibrant environment.
- The student taught ratio 2:25
- These are foundation Years during which interest and aptitude are fostered in linguistic and arithmetic basics and helps in building childhood competencies.
- The curriculum is thus theme based, designed to encourage are young ones to be imaginative, energetic, inquiry-based learners who explore the classroom environment with curiosity and purpose. Physical development, cognitive development, language & Numeracy development, Social & Emotional development is at the core of our pre-primary curriculum.
- Pre-Primary teacher encourage young minds to set small goals and achieve them. In this goal centric approach exploration and play develops essential life skills. They feed young minds and encourage children’s reading journey with decodable books.
- British curriculum based phonic classes are also a part of the curriculum.